Monday, June 30, 2008

Update on Elizabeth - the Power of Prayer

This will probably be my last update on my daughter, Elizabeth for a while. She's been back to the doctor twice and is making good progress. She is doing more for herself than I anticipated and wants to push her own wheel chair around.

My biggest news is that my biggest fear (that she would get addicted to the pain medication) was completely unfounded! God answered our prayers in that Elizabeth didn't experience more pain than she could bear. In fact, she was completely off the pain medication within 10 days!

Thank you all for your prayers for Elizabeth. They have been a blessing to us and to her.

It'll be a few more weeks before she can put any weight on the foot and I'll try to remember to update you all then.

YBIC,
Phil Snyder

No comments: